Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baccnalia, Part II

I don't understand how those two could wake up from that and not even have a headache.  And then keep drinking.  Tony is currently passed out on the couch, and there's only one bed in the house.  I offered to sleep in a chair, but Lucia isn't having it.  By her reasoning, I'm still mostly crippled below the belt, so there's no threat there.  So much for my pride.  Time to turn in, right after I make sure nobody took one of my experimental bottles of  glyph liquor.

Edit- Figures.  A bottle's missing.  That stuff is basically 400 proof vodka, and yes, I am aware that means it is 200% alcohol.

3 comments:

A. Lucia Cat said...

No problem here. You stick to your side, Clarky, I stick to mine. =)

Yeahh for commenting from right next to you, hah.

Clark said...

It didn't occur to me that any of our readers would think that of us, though I could have just thought of Tony...

arbiter.tangent said...

Why do I have a feeling I know who took that 400 pro0f.