Monday, April 16, 2012

Dissapointment

From the desk of Clark:

For as long as I can remember, there have been three words that mean more to me than anything else.  Three words that, to me, are the definition of comfort and happiness.  And no, none of those words are 'love'.

'I can see.'

By themselves, they say that I have perspective, that I am capable of knowing and that I do know.  With other words, they gain a new meaning.

'I can see your point.'

Now it means that I understand you, and that I see the same thing you do.  You aren't alone.  There are nearly infinite things that 'I can see,' which brings me to my most disturbing point.

I can see that Tony has seen fit to take over my blog account for his own reasons.  And the picture he has put here tells much of his fate.  I can only wonder what has happened in the broad world that has caused this...  I still can't bring myself to look, though.  It's not my place anymore.  I can see that.