Saturday, March 3, 2012

Discount Holiday Candy

More than one post in a single year / week.  That's new.

It's amazing the things that can change what we are thinking of.  In this case, it was a box of discounted Valentine's chocolates.  It made me remember how happy I was back then, happy just to know that there was someone who cared and that I could care for.  Obviously, it wasn't meant to be, and never will be, it seems.

Come to think of it, I can really be perfectly candid here, now, as I doubt anyone still reads this.  Perhaps a few years from now I can look at this and laugh at what a fool I sound like.

I miss her.  Every moment of every instant that I'm flashing by the world I miss her.   I can't think of anything really more to say about it than that.  I just know that I was happy with the life we had, precarious as it was.  I've considered trying to meet them, but that's unlikely to work for a few reasons.  One, I don't know where any of my housemates are anymore, and two, I doubt Lu would be exactly enthusiastic to see me.

As for news that isn't me whining about an unfair youth, very little aside from my still being in possession of the bastard cane from bastard Zwei.

Amazing, how I live so fast compared to normal people, yet so little is worth putting to words.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I'm going to be the bigger man and not be a complete jerk to you.

Learn from your mistakes. Pick up the pieces. You've been dumped, good for you. Don't let that be the end of the world. Think I'd be alive if I gave up as easy as you do?

You miss her? Maybe if you ever reached out to her first for once she'd be less set on treating you the way you treated her. Oh look at me, I'm so stoic.

You want to be happy again? Try being more human.

Clark said...

I appreciate it.

I've had plenty of time to learn, Ryan, but as for picking up the pieces, that's not as easy as it may seem. Rather than spend my life lamenting my losing her, I've been spending most of this time avoiding Proxies and studying Slender Man.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not complaining for complainant's sake. Just commenting on the interesting things in my life, such as they are.