Thursday, January 12, 2012

Of Headaches and Armaments

And this is why I hate unconsciousness.

On New Year's Day, at the stroke of the year, Lucia got an email from Zwei, which I will let her upload.  I don't feel like trying to poke into her email account.

At any rate, the email prompted me to go on a treasure hunt of sorts across the continent.  I'm lucky to have found it in time, honestly.  I'll wait until the email is posted before I go into detail, lest my explanation be anything.

That said, spending five days in constant output was bound to catch up to me.  And upon looking at what I missed, I can't help but feel that Zwei's email was as much to help as it was to get me out of the way.

It seems to be worth it.

And on a final note, so I'm not withholding all that I learned:

I saw the Recurse again, and it saw me.  It saw me when I found what Zwei directed me to.

This bodes ill.

2 comments:

A. Lucia Cat said...

I've forwarded you the email, Clarky. I'm still gonna be gone for a little.

Clark said...

Alright. Yes, it's all there. I will post it soon