Monday, August 29, 2011

Hi everyone

Hey, this is Tony.  I don't know how many people are out there reading this (I know there's at least one, but the page is messed up) but there's something you all should know about Clark.  We each other just about all our lives, but after that accident, he wasn't the same, and I don't just mean him losing his legs like that, his mind changed too.  I remember one night when I was visiting, we were watching a movie (princess mononoke I think) and some big black monster came on the screen, and he freaked out, fell out his chair and started crawling at the screen saying stuff like oh the mortal god, and stuff like that.  Honestly that was weird, but i just put it up to the crash.  But ever since then he's been weird, like seeing things that aren't there.  There was one psychologist who said it was PTSD from the crash ad losing his legs, but that does't expain a lot of it. I don't know, just don't take everything he says for granted.  See you guys later I guess.

No comments: