Wednesday, August 24, 2011

And humanity is but a second.

It's been a while since I've done anything remotely social, so anyone who reads this will have to put up with a certain amount of awkwardness from me.  My name is Clark, though I'll keep my surname secret, for my own reasons.  My friends, however, just call me Professor Clark, so you won't have an awkwardly short name to call me by.

The main reason I've started this was because my friend and caretaker, Tony, asked me to, in an attempt to make me reach out to humanity at large again, seeing as for the last five years I've been disabled.  Oh, I'm getting ahead of myself, aren't I?  Yes, I'm mostly paralyzed from the waist down, making it impossible for me to walk on all but the best days.  Tony has been kind enough to give me his time to help me live a comfortable life while I exercise my mind in place of my body.  You see, my nickname of 'Professor' comes from my extensive knowledge on the occult and the mysteries of the universe, of which I am quite proud.

Ah, I think most of you will be confused by something.  All of the previous has probably led you to believe that I am an older gentleman, confined to his wheelchair by age and hip-destroying accidents.  Fortunately for my pride, that is not true.  In reality, I am a 19-year-old, confined to a specialized computer chair by a car accident that took most of my ability to walk, as well as my parents.  Now, that said, I shall leave now, and see who else I can find who share my current topic of interest.  I know that there are many blogs about it.

No comments: