Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shatters

Apathy and broken bones.  I won't say it's the rarest of emotional combinations, but it gains a certain amount of oddness when the apathy comes from not caring how the breaks happened.

Or rather, why I've been sleep-jumping off of buildings every few nights for the last month, when my legs still don't work.

I suppose it's some form of self-served justice for one or more of my past misdeeds, so I'm not about to complain.  I accept that I've done bad things, most likely hurt a lot of people.  What are a few broken bones when they heal themselves in a couple hours, anyway?

Oh, and to answer that age-old question from TV, speeding up the healing does make the same amount of pain happen faster.

As I am now, both of my legs are further broken, my hip shattered, several bones broken or, I believe, dislocated, my right elbow shattered but healing, and most of my spine in various states of breaking.

And yet I only feel apathy toward it.

But I won't let it get in the way of watching what's happening in this city.  If anything, it's keeping me here.

2 comments:

tecnomobilephone said...

I won't say it's the rarest of emotional combinations, but it gains a certain amount of oddness when the apathy comes from not caring how the breaks happened.

Round robin said...

.



Matthew 14:16 But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat.
And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:



  🦩 🦩👀
🦩        🦩
          🦩
        🦩
      🦩     🦩🦩
    🦩    🦩🦩🦩🦩
    🦩    🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩
      🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩
             🦩 🦩
             🦩        🦩
             🦩 🦩
        🦩🦩
             🦩
             🦩
         🦩🦩


scratchwiththechickens@gmail.com
you don't have the GUTS to
Email me !
Matthew and Revelation match up

Looking for a live one. It's a desolate wasteland out there.


.



!