Monday, December 5, 2011

Of Divination and Portents

I apologize for not posting in so long, but I have been busy studying the aftermath of Zwei's most recent visit.  More specifically, he carved a large number of functional glyphs into my flesh, which I can activate at will, and I have spent some time examining and experimenting with them.


The other, somewhat more pressing concern I have is to do with a Tarot reading I did recently, and the results are noteworthy, to say the least.



The Ten of Swords is most commonly associated with a form of final, brutal judgement.  The Chariot is a form of raw, brute strength, such as the titular chariot.  The Tower is a downfall akin to that of the Tower of Babel.  Combined, these indicate some massive and violent end for someone, but I'm not sure who.  I have an idea as to some of the details, but I won't voice them outside of Foster.  Fate can be altered, despite what we may think.

3 comments:

A. Lucia Cat said...

Yeesh.....so that's what you meant by messy, Clarky.

Clark said...

Yes, but don't voice it on here. It could lead to... unexpected mayhem.

A. Lucia Cat said...

Oh, trust me, I'll stay quiet. I'm good at keeping my lips sealed~.